- Choose two acorn: a larger body for the donkey and the smaller one for the head. Separate them from the cups. With an awl make small holes in the torso to the legs, tail and neck and in the head only for the neck.
- From the branches do the donkey back, front legs and tail. Secure them in the holes with glue gun.
- Donkey's head connected to the body using small branches - neck. Be sure to secure it with glue.
- Felt-tip pen to draw on his head donkey's eyes and nose. Cut the acorn shell ears and glue them to the head.
- Take the trolley from a large cup of acorn. Drill holes in the cup on both sides, and insert twigs, fix glue gun. From the thick branches, cut two circles, make holes in them. Put wheels on the branches on either side of the trolley and glue.
- Two long thin twigs stick to twigs near the trolley wheels. Another twig bend the arc and glue it to the free ends of long branches - you'll have the clamp.
- Glue under the yoke of a short straight sprig, attach the cart to the donkey - and he's ready to go.