- Using red clay mold a carcase of the car.
- Use the stack to make recesses for the front wheels symmetrically on both sides of the car.
- Do the same to make the rear wheels.
- Roll the short black sausage and cut it into 4 equal slices and insert them into the recesses for the wheels.
- A small strip of white clay stick into the windshield place.
- Using white clay sculpt 2 small teardrop-shaped windows.
- Attach these windows to the both sides of the car.
- Similarly attach the rear windows. Tip! You can arrange a competition for the best car. Use a multi-colored plasticine to make the game more interesting. Also you can exchange cars with friends.
- Make taillights from two small pieces of yellow clay.
- Make teardrop-shaped flashlights from 2 bigger pieces of white clay.
- Simetrically attach two red side windows.
- Roll out 4 small white circles and attach them to the wheels. Tip! During the walk pay attention on the different passing cars. Try to re-creathe them out of clay. This game develops memory, imagination, color perception and spatial reasoning.
- Draw the car hood and doors with a stack. Roll 2 thin black sausages and stick parallel to the windshield to make wipers