Hello everyone! Today we are going to make a wonderful craft - Heron
What you need:
- Color paper
- As usual we start with the preparation of all necessary details. Cut a square, which will be our background later, out of green paper. Take turquoise paper and cut out a wide (around 2.5 cm width) and 2 small thin stripes. Finish with cutting out one small red rectangle and brown one.
- Next make many-many incisions on the wide turquoise stripe and cut out a long triangle, a beak of our heron, from red rectangle. Cut the brown rectangle into 2 stripes. Cut off 2 cm on each stripe and make the corners on these pieces rounded. And at last take white paper and cut out: oval, circle, semicircle, quadrilateral and feathers as shown on the photo.
- Right in the middle of green background glue the white semicircle with a flat side up.
- Over the semicircle add the quadrilateral and the oval on it. Now the heron has neck and head.
- Fold the white circle in half and glue one side to the body. Add the feathers to the head.
- Next glue the beack and legs.
- Glue the stripe of grass and 2 bulrushes to the bottom.
- Now everyhing that's left is to paint the heron.
Done. Thanks for visiting our website. We will be happy to see you again! See you soon!