Hello everyone! Today we will make a wonderful craft - Turtle
What you need:
- Color paper: brown, blue, green, yellow
- First take brown paper and cut out big circle. Then take green paper and cut out 4 details, short bent stripes with rounded edges on one side, which resemble paws. Do not postpone the green paper, because we need to cut out a small triangle and a detailresembling a balloon with a trimmed narrowed side. And finish with 6 identical stripes of yellow color. Well done, let's continue ...
- Take blue paper, which is our background. Glue all the green details on it. It will be the head, the paws and the tail of the turtle. Glue everything, leaving a place for the shell in the middle, as in the photo.
- And on the empty spot add the brown shell.
- Now the most interesting. Bend slightly the edges of the stripes and attach them to the shell. Glue only the ends of the stripes, so that the arc is obtained.
- Add another stripe criss-cross.
- Attach all the others stripes in the same way. Now you have a beatiful 3D craft.
- Just take the markers and paint your turtle.
Well done! Thanks for making this chef-d'oeuvre with us. See you next time!