- Choose chestnut for a kitten's head. Make it a hole with an awl. Insert it in the short thin sprig and secure kleem- it will be neck.
- Take two chestnut, make holes in them and glue firmly connect the chestnuts together - get a kitten torso.
- From small cones make ears kitten and glue them to the head. Felt-tip pen or marker, draw a kitten eyes.
- From halves rowan berries make a muzzle. Stick to it on both sides tendrils of pine or spruce needles.
- Make an awl hole in the trunk kitten neck and connect the head to the body. Fix with glue.
- Make four awl tab holes in the bottom of the trunk and one opening at the back of - for the tail.
- From thin twigs make legs and tail. Put them in body kitten and secure with glue.