- Take a sheet of paper in a diamond shape and fold it diagonally, and then again on the second diagonal.
- Fold the corners of the dotted lines down, that they go beyond the boundaries of the sheet.
- Fold the two corners up along the dotted lines as shown in the figure.
- Bend both layers up angle of the lower dashed line.
- Upper corner bend down and flip the workpiece. "Muzzle cat" ready.
Despite the simplicity of execution is an original and unusual figure. It has a large volume and it may be used in the above applications.