This figure can enliven any track on "The Forest".
- Make a diagonal square sheet bend.
- Fold the paper along the dotted line, make a triangle. Turn the piece.
- Fold the top corner down the dotted line.
- The top of the triangle layer bend upward along the dashed line.
- Fold in half the workpiece itself on the dotted line. Rotate 90 ° counter-clockwise.
- The resulting strip (scale enlarged) bend upward along the dotted lines on both sides.
- Vaughn inside corner on the left on the dotted line (formed by magpies head). "Wings" fold along the dotted lines on either side of the figure.
- The rear portion on the dotted line back bend.
- At the tail make a cut and spread tail.
- Forty ready.
Level of difficulty: it is not the most complex figure, but doing it will bring you pleasure.