- Pursuing the manufacture of this model paper airplane, it is important to follow the exact symmetry of the wings, so in the course of the work needed at each bend of the paper to fold the wings face each other.In 1998, an American fan of Ken Blackburn set a new world record in launching paper airplanes in the room, his aircraft from gliders search lasted 27.6 seconds. This result is attested by the representatives of the Guinness Book of Records and reporters CNN. First you need to place a piece of paper on the table vertically, fold it in half longitudinally. Sleek fold sheet hand deploy. Then fold in half each half sheet for quarter-division, smooth fold his hand, again expand.Now you need to bend the top right corner of the paper so that it touches quarter-division on the left side of the sheet (Fig. 1).
- Then you need to frequently s bent angle bend in the opposite direction is strictly for vertical line pre-fold line marking up a light dotted line (Fig. 2a, b).
- Now we need to repeat the same steps to bend the left corner of the paper. Thus it is necessary to closely monitor the observance of symmetry. The finalization of this angle of the need to lay down precisely the folded corner in a vertical line in the opposite direction so that the angle was symmetrical with respect to the other side. As a result, the work should get a blank, in which the upper part has the shape of an isosceles triangle (Fig. 3).
- A connection point of the left and right corners of the need to hold a light dotted horizontal line, then fold the blank along this line so that the apex of the triangle exactly lay on a central vertical axis (fold the paper). Adding blank, do not forget to carefully smooth the folds of all places. After the top of the triangle is bent and smoothed, it is necessary once again to bend the left and right angle so that the upper sides met in the center of the sheet. Then again, you need to carefully smooth the paper all the seats fold (Fig. 4).
- Under the bent edges to the center of the blank seen a small triangle - it curved corners not overlap the top of the original triangle. Thissmall triangle to bend upwards, as close as possible to the previously bent
- the edges of the workpiece. Holding the tip, it is necessary to lay down the workpiece exactly in the middle. Then fold the wings symmetrically diagonally from the top to the point quarter-division alignment at the lower cut of the sheet (Fig. 5). All bends must be thoroughly smooth, then bend them in the opposite direction. In this work for the production of airplane can be completed. Paper airplane ready to fly (Fig. 6).